Wednesday, June 15, 2011

E-Mail

Anyone who wishes to write to me should use the address of this blog, I will be taking down all my other e-mail accounts.

The address is:

thinkingcriminal@gmail.com

If you are writing to tell me how much you hate what I wrote, save your fingers, I don't care.

I don't open attachments.
is
Also note: I will keep comments open for now. If there any problem with those I will require verification. If there are still problems I will close comments on any post or on all of them.

Blog comments can be useful and informative but they are commonly used on just about every blog I've ever read to spread lies, distortions and personal insults. I will not put up with it anymore. I'm a thought criminal, but that's not one of my crimes.

If you want to lie, get your own blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment