Saturday, April 6, 2013

Answer To an E-mail

I'll translate since I don't usually use that language on my blog:

Why are you being so mean to the poor, little, old Amazing Randi, hero of truth, sciencyness and everything good and atheistic?


I'd have thought I answered that question, because he's a total fraud, a liar and a malignant influence on popular culture through deception and violations against what is real, and evidence-based.   You see, I don't share your child like faith in your bearded little oracle as seen on TV.  I will confess that even before I knew him as the complete fraud he is, before I knew that "Skepticism" is a pseudo-scientific fraud, designed as a Trojan horse by a line of rather malignant theophobic atheists going back to the pretty repulsive Joseph McCabe, through the trustifarian Stalinist Corliss Lamont, his proxy and hireling Paul Kurtz, that one of their goals was to intimidate the media to bend them to adopt their ideology, ..... before I knew that The Amazing Randi was the G. Gordon Liddy of that effort, I didn't much like him.   I've never found stage magic very interesting or entertaining, I knew it was a trick so I didn't much care about how they did it.   And once I heard him say a few things, he was a mean little jerk so I pretty much ignored him.

Then, about eight years ago, I began to look into organized "Skepticism", CSICOP, Secular "Humanism" etc. and it became obvious that it was a dishonest fraudulent industry, a front for an ideological attempt to make anything but an outmoded, 18-19th century materialism that was unsupported by science and reason forbidden,  financed by a true believer in that outmoded materialism,  Corliss Lamont, and now a series of socially inept computer jillionaires who love the idea that they are a lot more clever than they really are outside of their tiny, little area of business acumen.

And, as I said,  James Randi, his phony "Challenge" is rather obviously a fraud (if you bother to look at his "Application" and to think about it for two minutes)  and his following is a cult more like the Larouchies or the Phelps Klux Klan than anything else.  I strongly suspect that the employees at his "Educational" Foundation and the 50 or so volunteers claimed on its website spend a lot of their time covering up for their lunch ticket and Perfect Master. suppressing criticism of him, getting it removed from websites and, otherwise, spreading his falsified legend.

The truth being true is the only necessary reason for telling it.

Does that answer your question?

No comments:

Post a Comment