Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The Amazing Stupidity of Ted Cruz

I haven't been one of those glued to Ted Cruz's grab for stardom so it wasn't until this morning that I hear him distorting one of the greatest works of one of America's greatest writers and artists, a long time and well known liberal-lefty,  Dr Seuss.

The idiot product of Harvard Law would have known how stupid and clueless using Green Eggs and Ham in his bid to stop Obamacare was if he'd done what we were all told to do in 1st grade READ EVERY WORD TO THE END OF THE BOOK.

If the widely declared genius had done that he might have read what happens when Sam I Am finally talks the grouchy nay-sayer into trying what he spent the entire previous book saying he didn't like.  

He found out that once he tried it, he liked it.

4 comments:

  1. BTW, I congratulate you on pointing this out, and I have to say it didn't go unnoticed (I didn't notice it, however, so....). And it's eating into the "Ted Cruz Sooper Genius" meme:

    "I thought it was interesting that Ted Cruz used 'Green Eggs and Ham,'" McCaskill said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe." "I went to the University of Missouri, I did not go to Harvard, but my daughter texted me this morning and said 'Mom, does he not know the point of the story?' It's that you can't knock things until you try it."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I must have read that book to nieces and nephews hundreds of times over about the last thirty years. I'm even more well versed in "Put Me In The Zoo".

    ReplyDelete
  3. He also thinks Yertle the Turtle shows how top-down management is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good he didn't read Yertle the Turtle, I'd be out of my depth because I didn't have that one.

    I think he might turn out to be the cat who's all hat.

    ReplyDelete