Sunday, October 20, 2013

Found Topical Poem

When the video clip was clicked on, of Jon Stewart's interview with Malala Yousafzai, in which she said:

I used to think that the Talib would come, and he would just kill me. But then I said, 'If he comes, what would you do, Malala?' Then I would reply to myself, 'Malala, just take a shoe and hit him.' But then I said, 'If you hit a Talib with your shoe, then there will be no difference between you and the Talib. You must not treat others with cruelty and that harshly. You must fight others, but through peace and through dialogue and through education.' Then I said, 'I tell him how important education is and that I even want education for your children as well. Now do what you want.'

When that video was clicked on, the interview with Malala in which she said that was delayed so an ad for Battlefield 4 could run.

No comments:

Post a Comment