Saturday, May 9, 2015

Hate Mail - Well, I Thanked The Dolt Didn't I?

I would never have mentioned what was said speculating about my reaction to Max Tegmark's absurd ideas about consciousness - if what he says is true, paradoxically one of the casualties will be the possibility that physical law can be objectively true which would falsify his other big idea - if I hadn't read Peter Woit's review of Tegmark's book last year, along with several, though not all of Woit's links to other peoples' posts about Tegmark.

I'm not going to apologize for being able to use that unsought opportunity to illustrate my contentions in a blog post I wrote before I was notified about the comment and before it was even made.   If people are going to insist on giving me those kinds of opportunities, I'm certainly going to take them.  

As for the other idiots you notify me of, not interested, they provide nothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment