Friday, July 31, 2015

Hate Mail

I wish I could say only in Duncan's "Brain Trust" could you find so many people who have been to college but who are too lazy and ignorant to look up the meaning of a word to even understand that they don't know what the word means.  Only, as I said earlier today, we are in a post-literate world. If I were 20 again I'd go back to college to become a public school English grammar teacher and I'd be a real hard ass about using the dictionary.   The future will be divided between people who know what the hell they're talking about and those who don't or there won't be one.   The present seems to be divided between people who pretend to know what they're talking about and those who pretend to pretend to know what they're talking about by agreeing with what the first group says.  

Isaiah says,  "... and a little child shall lead them", that's his eschatological vision.   In Duncan Blacks' a childish ass misleads them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment