Thursday, July 2, 2015

Mary Lou Williams Don Byas- It Must Have Been Moonglow

with
Alvin Banks, bass
Gerard Ponchonet, drums

The moon should be beautiful here tonight, as well as, I believe Venus and Jupiter appearing near each other in the North West shortly after sun set.  I hope to be getting to a tiny bit of that weeding I need to get to by the light of the rising moon.

And I can't resist, my absolute favorite waltz

Mary's Waltz




I'm going to be cutting way, way back here for the rest of July, posting videos and audios of music, lectures, etc.  Perhaps the occasional new piece.  I had a serious financial setback and don't think I'll be able to keep this up full time for a while.  I might even have to bleg, as I was recently encouraged to consider. Thank heavens I've still got students.

Of course, I've got a big mouth, so to speak so who knows how long I'll be able to tolerate going silent.

Update:  Opus Z




From This Moment On


No comments:

Post a Comment