Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Yeah, a great intellectual movement that finally identifies the Douglas Adams and Issac Asimovs of the world as being superior to Petrarch and Dante.   "Humanism" vs humanism.

Update:  I don't aspire to spend the rest of my life correcting the lies told on Duncan's blog, he doesn't bother, why should I?   They're pretty much a couple or three dozen folk who are talking to themselves, the ones who aren't only talking to themselves and their sock collection.  I've been adding filters so I don't get the heads ups I used to and I don't want to.  I figure the people with an attention span long enough to make it through what I write are probably not bothering with the tweet-stylings he puts out as a major effort.   His own community doesn't bother much to read those.

Update 2:  The day I need vocabulary advice from you is the day that will never be made.

,,, And let those that play your clowns speak no more than is set down for them;
for there be of them that will themselves laugh, to set on some quantity of barren spectators to laugh
too; though, in the mean time, some necessary question of the play be then to be considered:
that's villanous, and shows a most pitiful ambition in the fool that uses it.


No comments:

Post a Comment