Saturday, October 31, 2015

Hate Mail - This Is How Stupid They Are

This morning, in response to, I suspect, one of Steve Simels' idiot friends if not one of his many sock puppets I wrote 1,577 words noting that I did not cite Richard Weikart in coming to any of my conclusions about Charles Darwin's relationship to eugenics and through eugenics and his disciple and professional colleague, Ernst Haeckel to German and, so, Nazi eugenics.  

Just now I got an e-mail telling me that Simels and his idiot side kick, "Skeptic Tank" whose stupidity I answered most of the day are saying that I cited Richard Weikart.  

I don't know how much clearer I could be that in nothing I concluded did I rely on what Richard Weikart or Edwin Black or Hanna Arednt or any other secondary source on those topics say, 

IN EVERY CASE I HAVE RELIED SOLELY ON THE PRIMARY SOURCE MATERIAL AS WRITTEN, PRIMARILY BY CHARLES DARWIN, SECONDARILY ON THOSE SCIENTISTS HE CITED AS HAVING WRITTEN RELIABLE SCIENCE, ON THE MAINSTREAM OF DARWINISTS IN THE SUCCEEDING DECADES WITH A CONNECTION TO HIM OR HIS INNER CIRCLE AND ON THOSE WHO KNEW CHARLES DARWIN PERSONALLY AND INTIMATELY, ESPECIALLY HIS OWN SONS.  

I know that the Darwin fan club has a lot of trouble with reading comprehension and the minimal standards of thought, primarily because they don't find the truth convenient and, in any case, doing that much reading is haaaarrRRRRRD!  but the fact remains, I have not cited Richard Weikart in reaching any conclusion in anything I've said AND I HAVE NOT RELIED ON ANYTHING HE SAID WITHOUT VERIFYING IT THROUGH THE PRIMARY DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCE.   

Really, you are the stupidest brain trust outside of FOX "news" as well as an interesting cluster of Baron von Munchausen syndrome.   Which, considering your ideology doesn't believe it's a sin to tell a lie is probably less interesting, on second thought. 


Update:  Skepsy, I've answered enough of your stupidity already today, go post it on Duncan's blog, he doesn't care how much you guys make an ass of yourselves there.

No comments:

Post a Comment