Sunday, January 10, 2016

Hate Mail

So, when are the great benefits of all of this friggin' "more speech" that you jerks sold the left on going to start?  I think SETI will have its first two-way conversation before your "more speech" produces anything but the insane fascist politics that have been the dominant force in American politics since the "more speech" regime became the official ideology of our courts and our politics.  

I've seen "more speech" online and the results are that there's a good chance that Donald Trump or Ted Cruz could be president next year.  

Update:  The problem with making arguments more complex than someone like Ronald Reagan or Steve Simels can follow is that they'll do what Bertrand Russell said they'd do in the left sidebar.  That Simels audience at Duncan's Athenæum doesn't follow it either doesn't matter. 

10 comments:

  1. So now I'm Ronald Reagan? Hey -- as I've always said, I have my flaws like anybody else, but I think that's a stretch.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's see, both have creative memories with themselves at the center. Both learned everything they know from shit movies and the such. Both creatively read stuff to suit their own mental incapacity... You're not unlike him. I suspect as your senescence drags on you'll have even more in common with him.

      Delete
  2. How many years have I been insulting you? Six or seven? In either case, you have yet to make an even halfway decent joke in all that time. This is a truly monumental achievement, and I salute you for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd worry if someone as stupid as you started getting my jokes.

      Delete
  3. What jokes would that be? I'd like a list of them, in chronological order, in triplicate on my desk Monday morning.

    Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, there's the one I made about your comedy pyrite. I could have made it every day you've posted a comment but I didn't repeat it.

      Delete
  4. "I could have made it every day you've posted a comment but I didn't repeat it. "

    Don't worry, we still think you're an idiot, despite that brief attack of good sense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If by "we" you mean the rump of Duncan's Eschaton, I don't care what they think they think. And apparently I'm far from the only one.

      If by "we" you mean the collection of sockpuppets that is you online, I don't care what you don't think.

      Delete