Thursday, January 7, 2016

Hate Mail

Hey, I invited Duncan Black to delete the lies Simels, JR, etc. told about me on his blog, I've been inviting him to do that for years.  It's not my fault if it's an issue there.  

I do find it hilarious that some of his regulars seem to have real daddy issues with him.  Some of them older than he is.  I mean, they call him "Dad" and look on him like he's in loco parentis, with a heavy stress on the "loco". 

Update:  I couldn't possibly care less what Duncan Black thinks of me.   I can't say he's a has been because you have to have been to be a has been and he never worked hard enough to have had been. 

Overnight Hate:  An in-it-for-the-money blogger who has let his regulars regularly lie about what you've said for more than four years does tend to lose your respect.  Especially when you know that he knows what he's been doing because you've pointed it out to him.  Like with the replication crisis I mentioned yesterday, someone who knowingly lets his blog be used to slander and lie sort of brings down his own credibility by himself. It's the rump of his commenting community who produce the content of Duncan Black's blog, he hasn't been its foremost content provider for about the past nine years.  No, I won't include his comment free clipping and pasting and linking as his own work.  There's little enough of even that over there.   

The online sources that turn into vicious little cliques of people who do nothing but hate-on other people provide nothing to the left that the same vicious little cliques of people on the right provide.  They are equivalent forces in life and politics, the ones on the left bring down the left and aid the ones on the right in defeating the real left.  That's what those online venues of the pseudo-left have become. 

No comments:

Post a Comment