Thursday, August 4, 2016

Hate Mail

No, you stupid schmuck,  I wasn't the one who introduced Nick and Nora into the discussion, Simels, aka "Krut Man" did, when he mis-read-presented an argument I made.  As if I'd use that tired old cliche.  I posted his comment, something I don't regularly do anymore just because you said I had.   That kind of misrepresentation of argument is his basic MO, Eschaton, his favorite place to post his misrepresentation.  He's not the only one there who does that, habitually.   But, then, I'm not surprised that anyone else who goes there these days is so stupid as to not have not caught on to his act or who, if they have, isn't bothered by that kind of lying.  I learned a lot about quasi-intellectual dishonesty on the play-left from having been a regular there.   It's that kind of thing that gave Eschaton its "scat".

Update: Uh, dearie, "eschaton" is a real word with a real meaning and that "ch" is a hard one, sounding like "k", thus the pun.  How many years have you been going there without realizing that?  I swear, they must have stopped teaching children how to use the dictionary at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment