Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Sick Dog Notice

I have a very sick 15 year old dog to care for so I will not be writing any new pieces for a day or more. I will try to post other content which is worth listening to or reading or fun. 

I think I'll start with some relevant fun, something to annoy some appropriate people.  

Jaytee A Dog Who Knew When His Person Was Coming Home




A short paper on the Jaytee experiments.

A video about Richard Wiseman's failed attempt to "debunk" the research



And an article by Rupert Sheldrake showing that Richard Wiseman misrepresented his own experimental data which replicated Sheldrake's positive results.  

I don't think the materialists will either read or understand the reports of the data or even the videos documenting that one of their stars lied about it, repeatedly and his lies were reported in the media without question.

And, since James Randi also lied about this research:





1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry your dog is ill. At this stage, you're probably thinking about the inevitable...if this helps at all, I have experienced some communication from my cat since she died five years ago. Just a few days after she passed away, I heard her jump off my bed. I've also experienced some dream communication from her, and on one occasion since then, I've felt her sitting beside me on the bed.

    So, they live on and stay by us.

    ReplyDelete