Sunday, September 11, 2016

Maybe I Should Have A Stamp Saying It Made

Anyone stupid enough to trust what Steve Simels says about what I've written without looking at it to check for his typical distortion is too stupid for me to worry about.   

Update:  I swear you are the stupidest conceited people I've ever encountered.

I said,  

Other than the weirdest of rich folk like the exhibitionists of the Loud family going on a half-century ago

Now I'm sure all of you tots have been to college and are proud of that but, really, what is there about that construction that you pudding heads don't get?   It would include the subjects of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" BECAUSE THEY ARE EXHIBITIONISTS LIKE THE LOUD FAMILY WERE.  You were too stupid to even read the part of what I said that the man who can't say something without lying clipped, never mind the context it was said in.  Let me guess, you never had to take a rigorous Frosh Rhetoric class.   No, let me guess this,  that you got out of that remedial reading class that someone suggested you needed and took a gut course major in something like psych or soc where you just have to learn the ten current buzz phrases and how to regurgitate them.  

1 comment:

  1. "what is there about that construction that you pudding heads don't get? It would include the subjects of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" BECAUSE THEY ARE EXHIBITIONISTS LIKE THE LOUD FAMILY WERE. "

    One of the reasons you're a figure of fun, Sparky, is not so much that your ideas are crackpot, which they are, but that you're such a lousy writer that you can't even express them clearly.

    ReplyDelete