Friday, October 28, 2016

Not That Weiner Jerk Again.

Anthony Weiner is such a jerk that he should be sentenced to a lifetime ban from using the internet, cameras, anything that can type out a message, .... I'd ban him from using the U.S. Mail.   I'd ban him from having anything to do with anyone under the age of 21.   If he had any sense of decency or responsibility he'd find a cloistered monastery and spend the rest of his life in total and obscure silence.  

I hope this entire pathetic saga of e-mails has shown anyone who could possibly be the focus of a hacking that they should always assume they will be hacked and the maximum of what anyone could find on any device they use to access the internet is a potential problem.  

I hope if Hillary Clinton wins the election that she have strict rules against using e-mail or any other easily hacked or otherwise problematic communications device.   While I would wish that Huma Abedin, who seems to have been the soul of discretion and judgement, could escape the consequences of her estranged husband's irresponsibility I wouldn't count on it.   She should seek employment elsewhere.  That jerk she's married to is going to be nothing but trouble for a Hillary Clinton administration. 

It sort of makes me glad to have had something more personally compelling to think about today that I'm just catching up to that stupidity.  If James Comey holds onto whatever it was they found on that device they got from Weiner and keeps this "story" or, rather, the one his vagueness fueled, he should be investigated for politicizing the FBI.  

2 comments:

  1. Oh, it's quite a bit worse than that. Word is the FBI is investigating Trump's Russian connections.

    But Comey refuses to comment on THAT investigation, even to confirm it is happening.

    This investigation, which brushes up against the Clinton e-mail investigation? That he has to send a letter to Congress about. Well, except he doesn't have to, really. This is the letter he sent to his agents today:


    To all:

    This morning I sent a letter to Congress in connection with the Secretary Clinton email investigation. Yesterday, the investigative team briefed me on their recommendation with respect to seeking access to emails that have recently been found in an unrelated case. Because those emails appear to be pertinent to our investigation, I agreed that we should take appropriate steps to obtain and review them.

    Of course, we don’t ordinarily tell Congress about ongoing investigations, but here I feel an obligation to do so given that I testified repeatedly in recent months that our investigation was completed. I also think it would be misleading to the American people were we not to supplement the record. At the same time, however, given that we don’t know the significance of this newly discovered collection of emails, I don’t want to create a misleading impression. In trying to strike that balance, in a brief letter and in the middle of an election season, there is significant risk of being misunderstood, but I wanted you to hear directly from me about it.

    Jim Comey

    Can't tell Congress about any investigation of Trump; don't usually tell Congress about ongoing investigations; but in Clinton's case, we can always make exceptions.

    Because, you know, they're so much sleazier than Trump; or something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barack Obama sure can pick 'em. And don't get me started on the timing of some of the stuff that the current administration has chosen for a number of things this month.

      Comey is obviously politicizing the FBI and he should be investigated for it.

      As for Weiner, I keep thinking I couldn't possibly not want to hear his name ever again as much as I do only to find out that there is a higher level to be reached in wishing I never heard of him again. The man-boy is an epic narcissist.

      Delete