Saturday, October 8, 2016

Saturday Night Radio Drama - Amy Conroy - I (Heart) Alice (Heart) I



Drama On One team up with HotForTheatre to present 'I (Heart) Alice (Heart) I' by Amy Conroy, winner of the Fishamble New Writing Award at the Absolut Fringe 2010. Recorded with a studio audience and starring Amy Conroy and Clare Barrett, the play depicts Alice and Alice who are coming out… finally. This documentary piece is an unflinching and astonishingly personal love story that spans six decades. Two exceptional, opinionated women were spotted winking at each other in Crumlin Shopping Centre. Now they’re in a show ... reluctantly. 'I (Heart) Alice (Heart) I' explores the monumental journey of a most unlikely couple. Written and Directed by Amy Conroy. Producer: Kevin Brew
Cast: Amy Conroy and Clare Barrett

No comments:

Post a Comment