Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Wendy Waldman, Back by Fall


I was looking at the fruitless apple trees just now, a result of the man-made global warming that the Republicans and Libertarians figure we should just accept because the sun is going to go red giant sometime in the far distant future and this song came to mind.

I don't think Wendy Waldman ever got her due as a songwriter and performer.   Neither does Hosea, these days.   I wish someone asked Mike Pence about that during last night's abomination of an excuse for a debate.

2 comments:



  1. "I don't think Wendy Waldman ever got her due as a songwriter and performer.... I wish someone asked Mike Pence about that during last night's abomination of an excuse for a debate"

    Kaine should have also asked about Lady Gaga, Beyonce and Mrs. Miller.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I clicked on that idly, then realized I hadn't heard it in so long I'd forgotten about it.

    Not this performance, but the song. Thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete