Monday, November 21, 2016

The Many People I Think The World Has Heard Too Much From Already

I see from a sidebar at something else I read Michael Moore is predicting Donald Trump won't last a full four year term.  While I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't, he's a fat, obviously unhealthy and likely drugged up 70 year old geezer, I have a request.

Shut up, Michael Moore.  

If there's something that would put a jinx on getting rid of Trump it would be Michael Moore making one in his seemingly endless strings of predictions and prognostications and bloviations predicting he won't.  It was a long time ago I concluded that Moore makes these statements mostly to get his name on the webloid sites.  I wish they'd stop giving him attention. 

On the even of the election I started a list of people who might profitably vanish from the public eye and ear and consciousness,  Jill Stein, the Green Party, Bill Clinton (who I still thought might be first guy) Julian Assange, Susan "forever dead to my eyes" Sarandon,  Michael Moore....

If I'd kept making the list which would definitely include the snake oil peddler Thom  Hartmann and Ralph Nader that other snake oil peddler (watched part of youtube with them last night and had to turn it off as I felt like punching them both in the mush) .... 

Better stop now or I'll start up with the list again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment