Saturday, December 24, 2016

"Festivus" Something People Say To Let Me Know They're Stupid

Jerry Seinfeld isn't, never was and never will be funny.  He is a jerk. His show was stupid.  

Mentioning "Festivus" is a sign of stupidity and unoriginality and intellectual banality.  It's a sign of a TV addled culture and a post-literate would-be intellectual milieu.

Someone told me that I was supposed to air grievances yesterday.  So I decided to get into the dispirit of the thing. 

That silly bint is a lab assistant at some kind of ethology lab. For her to discount the ideological use of science is like a member of the alt-right discounting the racism of the alt-right. I won't go so far as my bio-anthropology teacher in college did and say "scratch an ethologist and you'll find a Nazi" but you will generally find an ideological materialist. 

1 comment:

  1. You know, I wasn't a fan of that show particularly, but whenever I watched it I laughed. Saying it isn't funny is like saying Miles Davis didn't swing. It's a sign that you're an ignoramus who has no idea what he's talking about and that you're utterly unqualified to make those sort of judgements in the first place.

    ReplyDelete