Thursday, January 26, 2017

Thank You Samantha Bee I Really Needed That

First, it's obvious that someone at the Army Band took advantage of the widespread ignorance of thet title of the Sousa march used for the Theme of Monty Python.  I know what it is but I don't want to say it because I have a feeling they're going to want to show what they really think about the incoming administration by foisting it on the planners again.  Oh, and for the record, as I recall it was a Marine band that pulled the same trick on the Clinton people in 1993.  Otherwise, it almost makes me wish I'd watched the horrific concert reviewed in this clip.


Toby Keith really went with a song advocating lynching!   If I were the kind of person who said OMG!  I'd have said OMG!  Only I'd have followed it with a plea to strike the bastard down with a bolt of lightening, to burn the neo-Nazi altar and the entire priesthood of anti-Christ worshipers.   Natalie Maines said it best a long time ago.

Image result for dixie chicks t-shirt futk''

Oh, and I've been looking into the murders of the Putin regime to get some ideas of what we can expect to happen.  Reading this terrifying piece by the great saint of real journalism and democracy, the martyred Anna Politkovskaya,  Samantha, you should always prepare your own thermos and lunch and don't let them out of your sight even for a few seconds.  I don't think I can get through this without you.


No comments:

Post a Comment