Thursday, February 16, 2017

I Just Got A Text That Simps Is Whining About Me Dissing The Movies

I knew THAT would be the thing he waxed wroth over, not something like Stalin murdering Jews, mounting what could have turned into a full blown, Hitler sized pogrom if that great hero of dialectical materialism hadn't died in his own filth, to be mourned by many an American commie, or Darwin agreeing that democracy was scientifically invalid or that he and so many college educated functional illiterates had been sold lies as history.  

How he would be able to judge, he never having read even a third rate book, is something I wouldn't waste my time asking.  I was thinking of not posting the post I wrote the other day but it's going up as soon as I reedit it. 

2 comments:

  1. "I Just Got A Text That Simps Is Whining About Me Dissing The Movies"

    "I'm not a snob. Ask anybody. Well, anybody who matters." -- Simon LeBon

    ReplyDelete


  2. Secretary (Zeppo): (Entering again.) The Dean is furious! He's waxing wroth!

    Wagstaff (Groucho): Is Wroth out there too? Tell Wroth to wax the Dean for a while.

    ReplyDelete