Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Whine Mail From A Fan of Hemant Mehta

I might mention Hemant's blog once ever other year, if that, it's hardly excessive considering what the one and only theme of his blog is   I never intended to criticize atheism when I started blogging, I resisted it for a number of months, this being the first time I wrote (rather naively) on the topic.  

But in studying how and why American liberalism, the natural political position of those who believe in equality and democracy and economic justice stumbled and fell in the 1960s only to not get up again I had to address it.  In studying that I came to the conclusions that, among a small number of other ballot box poison positions, atheism and its penumbras (and some of them really put the "numb" in "penumbras" especially the different sects of Marxism) had an outsized effect in that.  Considering that even on the "left" that atheism is a rather insignificant percentage of the population, it did so by suckering non-atheist lefties into feeling sorry for them and adopting their angry-12-year-old demands to the detriment of the legitimate liberal agenda.   

Hemant is a hate merchant just about every day of every year.  He's got nothing to whine about if I knock his blog around once in a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment